Sunday, August 15, 2021

 

Our trip got started on 8-12 at about 11:15 AM from Montfort.  I met Greg and we rode up to Lanesboro arriving at 2:00.  While unpacking I had an empty saddle bag that was suppose to have all of my clothes, toiletries and other needed items.  That bag was sitting in my hallway in Montfort.  A real DAH moment.  My good buddy Tom drove up to join the group in his car. A few minutes of chuckles and he drove me home and back after retrieving my forgotten items.

 

Today was pretty uneventful.  We stopped in Fargo, ND to visit the widow of a good riding friend, Colleen Collins.  Had a nice visit and then road the final 90 miles to our motel in Jamestown, ND

 

We had a low of 50° to a high of 96° and a stiff front quartering wind.





No comments:

Post a Comment

  Day 15 – Cameron, MO to HOME   387 Miles Not much to say again except it was good to get home. 5200 miles, 2 very short runs in rain. ...